Hybrid Hearing with Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. ET, the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis, chaired by Rep. James E. Clyburn, will hold a hybrid in-person/remote hearing with Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin on the Administration’s response to the country’s economic crisis.
The hearing will examine the urgent need for additional economic relief for children, workers, and families and the Administration’s implementation of key stimulus programs passed by Congress earlier this year.
Secretary Mnuchin will testify before Congress for the first time since negotiations over additional federal stimulus reportedly stalled.
- UC - Rep. Jordan - report regarding Review of the Paycheck Protection Program
- UC - Rep. Kim - article regarding Loss of Employer-sponsored Health Insurance
- UC - Chairman Clyburn - article regarding Unemployment Insurance
- UC - Rep. Kim - article regarding Covid-19 Layoffs Make Job Reductions Permanent
- UC - Rep. Foster - article regarding Hold on Second Stimulus Checks