Hybrid Hearing with Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin
On Tuesday, September 1, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. ET, the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis, chaired by Rep. James E. Clyburn, will hold a hybrid in-person/remote hearing with Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin on the Administration’s response to the country’s economic crisis.
The hearing will examine the urgent need for additional economic relief for children, workers, and families and the Administration’s implementation of key stimulus programs passed by Congress earlier this year.
Secretary Mnuchin will testify before Congress for the first time since negotiations over additional federal stimulus reportedly stalled.
- Rep. Jordan UC - Report Regarding Review of the Paycheck Protection Program
- Rep. Kim UC - Article Regarding Loss of Employer-sponsored Health Insurance
- Chairman Clyburn UC - Article Regarding Unemployment Insurance
- Rep. Kim UC - Article Regarding Covid-19 Layoffs Make Job Reductions Permanent
- Rep. Foster UC - Article Regarding Hold on Second Stimulus Checks
- Questions for Record Responses from Secretary Mnuchin
- Hearing Transcript